Why take private lessons?
Private Lessons are taken for a number of reasons such as;
- Personalised training to reach a certain standard/catch up.
- Improve technique
- Improve Flexibility or Strength
- Preparations for Auditions (interstate or international vocation schools or professional companies).
- Preparation for audition classes & competitions (BTW, AICD etc)
- Examination preparation (RAD, CEP, Commercial)
- Competition training & performance skill development
- Repetoire & Variations
- Mime & Acting
- Injury Rehabilitation
- VCE & VET Dance Assistance
- Assistance with Calisthenics, Gymnastics, Ice-Skating by implementing dance & conditioning
- Assist with external events such as; to learn choreography for an upcoming school concert, wedding dance etc)
You do not have to have a specific problem or focus to take private lessons, but it helps to talk to your teacher about your goals. Private lessons will change and adapt to the students needs.
Private Coaching vs Classes
Need more info?